Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chloe's Hair Cut

I love having a little girl and one of the fun things about a little girl is that she gets to have long hair and you get to fix it! We have pretty much let Chloe's hair grow since she was a baby, only cutting bangs for her back when she had bangs. I decided that her hair needed a trim, so we went in two weeks ago to get the ends trimmed off her hair.
Here she is before leaving for her hair cut. Look how long her hair is!


Getting ready for the hair cut! My hair dresser had pulled up her hair so she could put the cape on her. Chloe looks so grown up in this picture!
Here she is after getting all the tangles brushed out of her hair. She's not real sure if she wants to go through with the haircut. One of the reasons I wanted to trim her hair is because it does tend to get tangled since it is so baby fine.
Getting the hair cut!


A little overwhelmed, but looking so beautiful! Not too short of a hair cut ... I think she trimmed about 1/2 inch off. But it was a lot to me!!

2 comments:

Mrs_Scotsman said...

She looks so grown up!

Have you tried braiding her hair at night? I started braiding Bekah's hair at night and it keeps it from getting tangled at night.

Becky :) said...

She is beautiful!