Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Cute Chloe Sayings ...

Last Saturday we were getting ready for a wedding. I had gotten dressed while Chloe was napping and had pulled out three different dresses for her to choose from to wear to the wedding - a pink one, a green one, and a blue one. She likes all of them and looked over them a bit before deciding on the blue one. She pointed to it and said, "I want to wear the blue one just like Mommy". Aww, sweet.

Last Sunday or Monday Joe was giving Chloe a bath before bed. She had been very well behaved all day and Joe told her thank you for being so good all day and that she was the best! She quickly responded with, "I'm not the best! Mommy is the best!"

Chloe and I went garage sale-ing today and all of a sudden, I heard Chloe exclaim, "Oh crud!!" I started laughing, which of course just encouraged her to keep saying it! We were both laughing hysterically!

My parents and sister were over tonight and Chloe pulled out her play dough scissors. She held them up close to Nana's hair and said, "Here goes nothin'!" Where did she hear that?!

1 comment:

Becky :) said...

My favorite one is "here goes nothin". That is awesome!