.jpg)
The handsome birthday boy! He is just as handsome as the day we met!!
.jpg)
Chloe sitting with Pops! Whenever we go out to eat, she always wants to sit on someone's lap. Hardly ever wants to any other time, just when we take time to go out to eat. She thinks she's too big for a high chair or a booster seat, but she's still a little small to reach the table.
.jpg)
Our little ham with Nana and Pops, my parents. What a face!
.jpg)
Joe's parents, Chloe's Grandpa and Grandma. Chloe was finicky (pretty normal for a 2-year old from what I've been told) and wouldn't let us take her picture with them.
.jpg)
We all came back to our house after dinner and celebrated some more with cake and ice cream. We sang to him at home because they no longer sing at Red Lobster, although Joe did get a sundae. I made Joe his favorite cake - German Chocolate cake. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to decorate it, but it's kind of hard to decorate such a cake.
On Sunday evening, my parents came over and watched Chloe so that I could take Joe out to dinner. He chose to go to Red Robin and they came out with a balloon and sang a song about someone getting old! It was funny! Then we went to the Greene for a while and enjoyed a slice of delicious Godiva cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory! Yum! Happy Birthday to my One and Only!
No comments:
Post a Comment