Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Belly ... July 2005 and July 2008

So here is my baby belly with Chloe and with Baby Boy at 26 weeks along. The pictures in the black shirt are from when I was pregnant with Chloe. I definitely have the baby bump, but it's still pretty small. I look pretty happy and rested.













The pictures of me in the red top are of me with Baby Boy. I'm definitely bigger than I was at this point with Chloe ... I'm gonna say it's because I'm carrying a boy and boys are bigger :-) I think I look a little more tired this time around ... not sure if it's because of this active little guy or from chasing a toddler around these days!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love these comparison pics! I'll have to do the same thing this time around... You look great in both pics, and I don't think you look much bigger this time around either. Wow, your hair has gotten LONG, too! I'm growing mine out and then somewhere around 7-8 months I'm going to chop it off and donate it to Locks of Love. I'll be VERY pregnant by then and ready for something fun to make me feel pretty. =o) Anyway, that's the plan.