Things are going well with my pregnancy. I had another appointment on Wednesday and they were very pleased with my size and weight gain. My blood pressure was good and the baby has a good strong heart beat. He was staying still while she listened with the Doppler and then suddenly decided to kick the Doppler and zoom to the other side of my belly. Guess he didn't like it too much! I have my next appointment in another four weeks and I get to take the 1-hour glucose test then ... yea fun! It's nice that my doctor's office has the lab right in the office though, so I'll just go a little early and by the time I finish with my appointment, the test should be about over. Please pray that I pass this test, as I have heard the 3-hour test is miserable! These are a couple pics of me from Tuesday at 24 weeks 3 days.
1 comment:
Hi Erika..Just checking out your blog...you're looking good and I know you can't wait to meet your little boy! Chloe is such a cutie and really growing. I hope you all have a great summer ;)
Love ya,
Kathie
Post a Comment