Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Growing Belly

So, I'm getting bigger and bigger every day. I'm carrying this little guy lower than I carried Chloe and he has really taken to dancing on my bladder pretty much whenever he feels like it! I think I can feel him doing flips over it pretty often! It's reassuring, but wow! Can he ever move around!! Overall I'm feeling pretty well these days, which is nice for all of us! We are continuing to work on the nursery and get everything ready for his arrival. It's hard to believe he'll be here in just 4 months (hopefully a little less if I don't go overdue)! These pics are from last weekend at 22 weeks 1 day. Thanks for your continued prayers and support!

1 comment:

Becky :) said...

Do you think you can post a picture o what you looked like at this point with Chloe's pregnancy so we can compare. I loved comparing belly pics between the two boys.:)