Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Friday, July 4, 2008

My Belly Comparison June 2005 and June 2008



My friend Becky suggested I post pictures of myself when I was carrying Chloe to compare to the way I look carrying this little guy. Here I am right around 22 weeks with each one. The picture of me in the blue dress is from when I was carrying Chloe and the picture of me in the black floral top is with baby boy. With Chloe you could tell I was pregnant at this point, but my belly was not nearly as round and I carried her pretty high. I am definitely bigger and carrying lower with baby boy. Yes, I admit it ... I'm bigger this time around!

2 comments:

Karen said...

You look great! Can't believe you're over half way there already! =o)

Stephany said...

You are so adorable pregnant! Can't wait to see sweet Baby Boy Lindsey!!!!