Here is Chloe pushing her giant stuffed Mickey Mouse in her doll stroller! This is one of my favorite pictures of Chloe. She looks so pretty and it shows how nurturing she is with her "dolls". Nana got the Mickey for her at a garage sale a couple weeks ago. Although I usually say we have more than enough stuffed animals around our house, I made an exception since this is Mickey Mouse.
.jpg)
She is always such a ham!
.jpg)
A picture of Joe, Chloe and I on Joe's birthday.
.jpg)
*************************************************************************************
Chloe - June 2007 - At the end of last June, Chloe was 20 months old. Her vocabulary was really coming along and she was really pleasant and fun to be around most of the time ... This was long before she got that little girl "attitude" that anyone with a little girl knows about :-)
Even though she is such a girly girl, she still likes to play with this Little People car and a bus she has. I think she really likes them because they make noise.
.jpg)
Another one of my favorite pics of her. I think she looks like a little model in this one.
.jpg)
One of our trips to Caesar Creek last summer. Chloe really enjoyed playing on the beach and in the water. And don't worry, there were several of us adults right near her, but I cropped the picture.
.jpg)
Chloe went for her first ride in the inner tube behind the boat last June. Infant life jackets look and fit like straight-jackets. Chloe moves up to a toddler jacket this year, so hopefully it will be a little more comfy for her. We pulled Joe and Chloe really slowly, and though she was a little scared, she did enjoy the ride.
.jpg)
Chloe loved riding in the swings! She could ride for hours in one of these. She still loves to swing, although now she will tell you that she no longer rides in the "baby swing".
.jpg)
I came into the family room one day to see that Chloe had lined up several of her dolls in a row on the couch. We knew even back then that she was going to be particular about how she liked her things.
.jpg)
Just lying down for a rest. She's not a huge climber, but I was constantly making her get down off the coffee table this time last year.
.jpg)
************************************************************************************
Chloe - June 2006 - At the end of June 2006, Chloe was 8 months old. Chloe became really mobile that month since that was when she began to crawl. She had rolled and scooted some before then, but she really took off with crawling that June. I remember she crawled backwards for a week or two and then one day just started moving forward. It was so exciting, but I also knew that my days of putting her in one place and expecting her to stay there were over!
Such a ham even at this age! I loved dressing her in all those girly dresses!
.jpg)
We introduced the sippy cup to Chloe this month. She wasn't really sure what to do with it because at this point, she still preferred to be nursed most of the time. She didn't really catch on to the sippy cup until a month or two later until I finally tried the Avent cups with the soft spout and put juice in the cup. We went through a lot of sippy cups before we finally found some that worked!
.jpg)
I love this pic of Joe and Chloe! She was already Daddy's little girl at this age. I remember how excited he was that she could really interact with him at this age.
.jpg)
Here she is just starting to crawl. I think she will still moving backward at this age, but it would be just a few mores days until she started going forward.
.jpg)
Everything went into the mouth at this stage! She had just picked up this toy out of the sand box and the first place it went was into her mouth! Yuck! She didn't seem to mind though.
.jpg)
That's it for the June update ... she really has grown up a lot over the years!
1 comment:
Wow!!! I can actually remember her this young! What an angel!
Post a Comment