Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ready for her brother

I think Chloe is about as ready for her little brother as Joe and I are!! Here are a few comments she has made recently about/to him.

Chloe and I were talking the other day and she asked, "Will my baby brother come out of your belly with clothes on or will we have to dress him?" When I told her we would have to dress him, she promptly went and pulled out some clothes to "show" to him!

Today Chloe talked to her baby brother and said, "You need to come out of Mommy's belly!!"

1 comment:

Mrs_Scotsman said...

We are ready to meet the baby too!