Tonight was Beggar's Night in our community. Chloe went out last year and was into it a little bit, but she was really excited about going out this year!! She has actually been talking about going out "trick or treating" for a couple weeks now. I wasn't sure whether or not to get her a costume, so I was really happy when our neighbor offered to let Chloe borrow one (thanks Laurie!!) As soon as Chloe had on the costume, she smiled at us and exclaimed, "Look!! I'm a pretty princess!!" And she really is!
.jpg)
All ready to head out for the evening. We did a few practice runs at our front door to help remind her of what to do. Well, the first time she came up to our door, she knocked on it and I opened the door and told her how pretty she was. She held up her pumpkin and said, "CANDY!!!" instead of trick or treat! It was
sooo funny!! I just wish we had it on video!! We practiced a few more times and she said "trick or treat" and "thank you" perfectly and without any prompting!
.jpg)
Joe and Chloe getting ready to head out. They were actually out for 45 minutes and hit two entire streets!
.jpg)
Me and my little princess. I stayed home to pass out the candy. It was fun to see all the kids in their costumes.
No comments:
Post a Comment