So I should have posted this last week, but it's been a crazy week for us here. Better late than never, I suppose. So I went a week ago Friday for my 35 week check and everything looks good. Little BB is getting bigger by the day and the doctor estimated that he was around 6 pounds at my last check. That just based on how he feels and not an ultrasound, so it's just an estimate, but it sounds pretty accurate based on the size Chloe was at this point in my pregnancy with her. The doctor I saw is quite confident that this little guy is going to weigh in at over 8 pounds when he is born (I'm really hoping he's not 9 or 10 pounds!!)
.jpg)
Joe took these pictures a week ago and I'm bigger still! I think I have forgotten just how much I tend to balloon up the last couple of weeks!
.jpg)
Overall I am feeling okay. I feel pretty huge and my back is pretty achy, but that's not unexpected considering BB should be making his appearance in the next couple of weeks. The bags are packed for the most part, we have diapers, wipes, and binkies, and the nursery has been ready for months. So now we just begin the waiting game ... when will he arrive?? I went overdue with Chloe and was induced, but the doctor says each baby is different and says it's quite possible that BB may arrive before his due date. Actually, since this will be my second delivery, they will induce at 39 weeks if I want, but I'm not sure I want to go that route since my induction with Chloe was pretty long. But I might change my mind in a couple weeks ... who knows. At this point, I really just want to make sure we have Chloe's birthday party before he comes! And for those of you wondering about BB's name, we still haven't decided on one yet ... I think we have it narrowed down to Caleb and James, but with the way my mind works these days, I could pull something out of thin air before he's born ... who knows :-)
2 comments:
You look great! I'm still working on getting some pictures up on my blog of my baby belly. Yeah, I remember how much my stomach ballooned the last few weeks with James. Thanks for the update!
I can't wait to meet little Caleb/ James/ whatever pops into your head. :) You do look great. I think we are going to try to make it tomorrow. I just wanted to give you a heads up.
Love to all.
Post a Comment