Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Chloe's Fort

Over the past couple of months, Chloe's imagination has really taken off. She loves playing dress up and taking her "friends" (stuffed animals and dolls) on adventures around the house. A couple days ago she asked me to make her a fort under the dining room table. She took a tub of her dress up stuff into the fort, along with several of her animal friends and had a fabulous time. Since I am just getting way too big to fit under the table with her, she would call out to me periodically to let me know what was going on in the fort.Chloe with her Mickey ears, purse, and princess shoes I believe playing tea party with Mickey and Minnie. Waving the pom poms and shouting "Go Team!"

No comments: