Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Baby Update
So, here I am at 39 weeks 3 days. I went in to see the doctor on Tuesday and though I am progressing, I have obviously not gone into labor yet. I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed that he decides to come on his own in the next couple of days. Otherwise I have an appointment on Tuesday at which time the doctor's office will set up an induction for next week. Please pray that this little guy decides to come before then. I had an induction with Chloe and it was not fun, to say the least! I'm actually further along at this point than I even was when I went into the hospital with her, so that's good! Overall, I'm feeling pretty tired these days, but I guess that's pretty normal at this point. I've been having contractions, but nothing strong enough to make us head to the hospital yet. We'll keep you updated!!
Okay, to those super nice people who have said I really don't look that big, I think these pics show just how much I've grown in the last week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look ready!! I pray he comes before the weekend! We love you!
I can definitely tell you grew... (it always happens like that at the end, doesn't it?!)... but you still look great! Keep us posted! Can't wait to hear some exciting news! =o)
Post a Comment