Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Family Pictures

Our life as a family of five has gotten really busy!! After each of the older two kiddos were born, we had family pictures done within just a few months. It took us a little longer schedule family pictures after James was born. We did have pictures taken for the pictorial directory at our church, but we didn't really like them and they were EXPENSIVE, so picked out our complimentary picture, but didn't purchase any other ones. 

I also was not nearly as good about getting James in for monthly pictures. Life was really busy and I felt terrible that I had not had regular pictures taken of him and that we had not had any family pictures. I finally got my act together (as much as I could, anyway!) and scheduled family pictures for September. Yes, you read that right. We had family pictures taken in September, it is now January, and I am just getting now getting them posted on the blog. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up better with the blog this year. Enjoy the pictures!

We had the pictures taken at Wegerzyn Gardens, which is also where Joe and I had our pictures taken in August.
 We let each of the kids bring along a favorite toy in hopes that it would help with the pictures. The boys brought their firetrucks and Chloe brought her Kit doll.
 Getting everyone to look at the camera was a lot of work for the photographer!! She did a good job, though!
 Everyone is not smiling, but at least we're all looking at the camera.
 Yes, he really is as wild as he looks!!
 Looking a little happier.
 Picture perfect!!
 The frame was so big, he had to use his "big muscles" to hold it.
 I wonder what he saw??
 He loved sticking out his tongue for the pictures.
 Love that smile!!
 Such a pretty girl!!
 She looks so serious here!!
 The smile we know and love!!
 He does NOT like to have his picture taken, so this big smile from him was a huge bonus!!
 Another good one of Caleb.
 James loved the camera!! 
 What a little ham!!
I think he was just about finished with pictures at this point!! This isn't one I'm planning to put in a frame, but I know this one will be fun to look at in years to come!!
 At least everyone is happy!
 This one was a lot of fun!! The kids got to burn off some energy!!
 The photographer really had to work to get this one!! It's one of our favorites from the session and will be hanging over the fireplace one I get it printed and framed.
 We were all having a good time!
 I guess Caleb thought Joe was talking too much!!
 
 Our photographer felt bad that she didn't get very many pictures of the kids together, so she met us at a local park to get some more pictures of the kids. I like this one!
 Caleb was really not into the pictures this day!
 Yep. That pretty much says it all!!
 They are all happy here!
 And here too!!
 We tried to do a pyramid with the kids. It didn't exactly work out too well.
 James was not too keen on this one!!
 Like little stairsteps here!!
One more of our pretty princess!!

No comments: