I haven't done much updating since June of 2011, so I'm starting with my monthly highlights from way back then!!
Chloe had her ballet recital and the whole family came to watch her dance. She did great and she had a really fun time!! Of course, she also loved the flowers she got after the show.
My little princess and I.
Chloe and Joe. We were both so proud of her, but you can really see how proud he is in this picture! I love it!!
We also celebrated Joe's birthday this month with dinner at Texas Roadhouse followed by ice cream at Graeters!! Yum!!
Finally, I had to put this picture in because it was just too cute!! We put Caleb down for a nap and when we came back to check on him, we found him just like this!!! He has always loved sleeping with his toy trucks and diggers. I guess they took over the bed here!!
Those are the highlights of June 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment