Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Catching Up - August 2011 - The Arrival of James!!

The highlight of August was the arrival of James Phillip! He arrived the day before his due date after a relatively short labor. James entered the world at 8:43 a.m, weighing 8 pounds 2.5 ounces and measuring 22 inches long.  He is such a blessing.

Just moments after birth. I love his curly hair!!
Dr. Huey was already at the hospital for some scheduled C-sections, which was a good thing since James arrived quickly once we arrived to the hospital. Believe it or not, this picture was taken after James was born. Dr. Huey had to bump back one of the C-sections so he could deliver James.
 Proud Daddy and new son! 
 First time nursing James.
 Sweet child of mine!!
 Breathtaking.
 Stretched out in the bed.
 Catching a little nap. I just love this little guy!!
 Admiring our newest family member!
 First bath.
 Making eye contact.
 So happy!!!
I'll include James's birth story in a later post and add more pictures too!

No comments: