Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Catching Up - December 2011

December was a busy month, but we didn't end up taking a lot of pictures. On the downside, it was a start of several months of sickness for our family. On the bright side, we still managed to have a good time and make lots of fun memories.

In December 2011, Chloe and Caleb were both attending BCLC - Chloe for kindergarten and Caleb for pre-school. Each year, the school does a wonderful Christmas program for the families. All of children from pre-school age through kindergarten are in the program. This year, they sang several songs and played bells.

This is a picture of all the children. The kindergarten classes are in the very back and Caleb's pre-school class is in the very front.
 Caleb playing the bells. He was really into it until he got tired and sat down . It was getting to be past his bed time and he was tired.
 We celebrated with Joe's Mom and Dad on Christmas Eve. The kids always get new pajamas on Christmas Eve. Since we stayed at their house until evening, we gave them their pajamas there. The boys got matching gingerbread sleepers and Chloe got cute "Staying up for Santa" pjs.
 Family picture before the kids put on their new pajamas. I hate it when the pictures get out of order!!
 Trying to get a picture of all kids! I love how Caleb is cradling James and talking to him. So sweet!!
 Love this one too!! Big smiles!!
 Grandma getting in some snuggle time.
 Chloe and Grandpa.
 Christmas morning at our house. Santa brought Caleb a new digger.
 Our sweet dog Sadie.
 We also get a Christmas ornament each year. I try to get one that goes along with their interests for the year. Chloe got a Scooby Doo ornament, Caleb got a Little People fire truck ornament, and James got a Classic Pooh Baby's 1st Christmas ornament. All three kids got Classic Pooh ornaments for their first Christmases.
 Baby James's first Christmas!
 After we had Christmas at our house, we went to my parent's house to celebrate with them and my sister, Brooke. Aunt Brooke gave Caleb this firefighter outfit. He loves it!!
 He's got that "I'm drunk on milk" look on that face.
 My Mom made matching aprons for Chloe, her doll Kit, and me. I was still working to lose my baby weight, so I hate this picture of me, but I love the matching aprons and the fact that my sister is in the picture with us too!
 Chloe and Kit in their matching night gowns.
 Playing with Talking Tom Cat.
Baby James is almost sitting on his own!! Just needed a little support.
Big smile!! Starting to outgrow the bouncer. 
 Joe gave me an air popper for Christmas. The kids were excited to make and eat the popcorn!


No comments: