Catching up November 2011. Caleb turned the big 3!! We had a family party for him at our house. He received a lot of nice presents, including this John Deere tractor, which he loves!!
Make a wish!!
We also celebrated my Dad's birthday! He likes pie more than cake, so Mom had a pie for his birthday. He loves his grandkids and let them help him with the lone candle.
We try to make a big deal out of birthdays in our house and we let the kids choose a restaurant for dinner. Caleb chose Texas Roadhouse. He enjoyed sitting on the saddle and all the attention he got.
He was also crazy about a motorcycle balance bike a friend down the street had. It is a really cool motorcycle because the steering wheel turns. Our friends down the street got their bike when they were stationed in Europe, so I had to look all over the internet to find one. Most of the bikes I found did not have a front wheel that turned. I was thrilled when I found one that did and Caleb loves it!
Once again, we spent as much time outside as we could. We knew the cold winter was just around the corner.
James continued to grow and learn new things. He rolled over for the first time this month. The picture below is just after he rolled over. He rolled over three times in a row and I was able to get one of the rolls on video.
We celebrated Thanksgiving with our family at my in-laws house. Joe's brother Chris and his wife Leighanna came up from North Carolina. It was really nice to spend some time with them!! Leighanna took some great pictures while they were here. The kids love their Uncle Chris and Aunt Leighanna!!
Pretty princess!!
Love his bright blue eyes here!!
Smiley baby!!
Uncle Chris getting some snuggle time with James.
No comments:
Post a Comment