Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Caleb Says ... Snow Plow and Darth Vader

As we were riding in the car yesterday, Chloe said she was going to ask Santa Claus for a My American Girl  doll that looks like her. Not missing a beat, Caleb said he was going to ask Santa for a snow plow.

While eating lunch today, Caleb turned to me and said, "Mom, I forgot to tell my friend that Darth Vader toots a lot!"

A few days ago, Caleb said, "Mom, I'm Luke Skywalker. I have a light saber! You can be Princess Leia. She has a gun."

Caleb used to tell me that he wanted to go to Disney World so he could  meet Darth Vader and give him a hug. Now, he just wants to have a light saber battle with him! I'm not sure why he has this obsession with Star Wars, but it's pretty funny!!

No comments: