Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

11 Years of Wedded Bliss!!

Well, it's been a while since I've been on here!! Life is busy with three children, but we wouldn't have it any other way!! Joe and I just celebrated 11 years of marriage ... I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. I am very blessed to be married to my best friend!!  We decided to celebrate our anniversary by having some pictures taken of just the two of us. We had not had any couples pictures done since our wedding photos, so we were long overdue! Hope you enjoy the pics!
 
 The pictures were taken at Wegerzyn Gardens.

I love him!

 So sweet!
 
 
 

I think we look nice and young here!

This one is one of my favorites!

This one too!

 

 

Love this one too!

 

 
This was so much fun! Looking forward to many more anniversaries with my Sweetie!

No comments: