What a little ham! This is her "ice cream" dress and it is one of her favorites!
Riding her pink and purple "bike" down the front walk.
What a little cutie! I just think she looks adorable here!************************************************************************
August 2007 ... Chloe was still super sweet for the most part a year ago, at 22 months. She was very much in love with Elmo and loved adding to her ever growing shoe collection (still has that love of shoes!!) She still likes Elmo and the Sesame Street gang, but her latest favorites are Mickey Mouse and Curious George. She was really active at this age and her vocabulary was constantly growing. Enjoy these pics from last summer ...
Chloe going for a ride on "Daddy the Horse". What little kid doesn't love to ride on her Daddy's back?
I love these pictures! Chloe was really eager for her bath one night last summer! I ran the water and stepped out for literally 5 seconds and when I came back in the bathroom, I found Chloe had crawled into the tub with all of her clothes on!! She had never even tried to climb into the tub on her own before, so we definitely kept a closer eye on her after that! She actually still had her shoes on when she climbed into the tub, but I took them off before we took the pictures! I wish I had left them on for the pictures.
.jpg)
Splashing in the turtle pool. The pool was the perfect size for her and she could climb in and out of it very easily.
Chloe grabbed the hose one day as I was filling the pool. This was actually in the afternoon and I had the hose on to cool the water in the pool because the sun had warmed it up throughout the morning and early afternoon.
Splashing around in the pool!
Snuggled up in a blanket on the couch, no doubt after an afternoon of swimming.
I actually meant to post this picture in last month update but didn't get around to it. This is a picture of Chloe and her cousin Alex from when we went for a visit to family last summer.
***********************************************************************
Chloe going for a ride on "Daddy the Horse". What little kid doesn't love to ride on her Daddy's back?
I love these pictures! Chloe was really eager for her bath one night last summer! I ran the water and stepped out for literally 5 seconds and when I came back in the bathroom, I found Chloe had crawled into the tub with all of her clothes on!! She had never even tried to climb into the tub on her own before, so we definitely kept a closer eye on her after that! She actually still had her shoes on when she climbed into the tub, but I took them off before we took the pictures! I wish I had left them on for the pictures..jpg)
Splashing in the turtle pool. The pool was the perfect size for her and she could climb in and out of it very easily.
Chloe grabbed the hose one day as I was filling the pool. This was actually in the afternoon and I had the hose on to cool the water in the pool because the sun had warmed it up throughout the morning and early afternoon.
Splashing around in the pool!
Snuggled up in a blanket on the couch, no doubt after an afternoon of swimming.
I actually meant to post this picture in last month update but didn't get around to it. This is a picture of Chloe and her cousin Alex from when we went for a visit to family last summer.***********************************************************************
August 2006 .... Two years ago, Chloe turned 10 months old. She was a very active baby, both crawling and cruising at top speeds. We worked with her on sign language this month and she picked it up pretty quickly. It really made for a happier little baby and happier parents as well! Enjoy the pics from two years ago ... Lots of pictures so I'll try to keep the captions short!
Sweet little girl!
Gaining confidence to hold onto things with just one hand ...
Silly face!
She looks like she is deep in thought .... what could a 10 month old be thinking about so carefully?
Little monkey girl!
Pretty in her princess outfit complete with tu-tu playing with a red car.
Another toothy little grin!
Cruising along the coffee table.
Crawling over to pull herself up on an end table.
And she's up!
I was so excited that her hair was finally long enough to go up in little waterfalls (pigtails)! So cute!
Spaghetti was one of Chloe's favorite meals, as if you couldn't tell from the picture! She was so messy at this age that we just stripped her down to her diaper when she ate spaghetti!
Honk, honk! I got Daddy's nose!!
Cruising along the couch one-handed. She was pretty stable while in cruise mode by this time, but it would be a couple more weeks before she was ready to let go and take some steps on her own.
Another one of my favorites! She looks ready to tackle the world!
Sweet little girl!
Gaining confidence to hold onto things with just one hand ...
Silly face!
She looks like she is deep in thought .... what could a 10 month old be thinking about so carefully?
Little monkey girl!
Pretty in her princess outfit complete with tu-tu playing with a red car.
Another toothy little grin!
Cruising along the coffee table.
Crawling over to pull herself up on an end table.
And she's up!
I was so excited that her hair was finally long enough to go up in little waterfalls (pigtails)! So cute!
Spaghetti was one of Chloe's favorite meals, as if you couldn't tell from the picture! She was so messy at this age that we just stripped her down to her diaper when she ate spaghetti!
Honk, honk! I got Daddy's nose!!
Cruising along the couch one-handed. She was pretty stable while in cruise mode by this time, but it would be a couple more weeks before she was ready to let go and take some steps on her own.
Another one of my favorites! She looks ready to tackle the world!Hope you enjoy this month's update!!
No comments:
Post a Comment