We have been so busy lately with doctor appointments, stuff around the house, and just life in general that we haven't had as much time to play as we would like. So, I decided to blow off grocery shopping (we could survive without bread and Cheezits for a couple days!) and Chloe and I took a much needed trip to the park. We visited a small park not far from our house and nearly had the whole place to ourselves! We had so much fun that we have even gone back! Here are a couple of pictures!
.jpg)
Chloe took her turn driving the "car".
.jpg)
Just chillin' at the top of the tunnel slide.
.jpg)
Enjoying a snack during a short break from the playground ...
.jpg)
Ready to go at the top of the big slide!
.jpg)
"I think I'll try the medium-sized slide this time."
.jpg)
Climbing up the wavy ladder.
.jpg)
Coming out one end of the tunnel.
.jpg)
Spinning something ... not really sure what it is.
Since it's only September, we should still get some more nice days to enjoy the park this fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment