These pictures are of me from when I was expecting Chloe. I think I was around 29 weeks in these pictures. I look pretty rested in these pictures, but I should since we were on vacation when these were taken! I don't have any side view pics because I guess we just didn't take any! My hair got wavy when I was pregnant with Chloe and it was kind of fun! I could just wash my hair and go those days. I was hoping that the curls would become a little more defined with my current pregnancy, but it seems like they have relaxed this time around instead!
.jpg)
You can definitely see my belly in this picture. I was still pretty active at this point in my pregnancy with Chloe.
.jpg)
Here I am outside one of our favorite restaurants, The Channel Marker! Some of the best seafood in the world! I could still put the food away at this point in my pregnancy with Chloe!
.jpg)
Here are the latest pictures of my pregnancy with BB with my ever expanding waist-line! These were taken around 28 weeks 6 days. Obviously, I'm continuing to get a lot bigger. I had an appointment last Friday and so far I have gained around 10 pounds and my belly is measuring 29 cm, which the doctor said is perfect for how far along I am.
.jpg)
As I did with Chloe, I seem to be carrying most of the weight in my belly again, although I am carrying lower than I did with her.
.jpg)
My appointment went well and the doctor and nurse were pleased with my weight gain and size, as well as how active BB is. Now that I am into the third trimester, I begin my bi-weekly visits and scheduled my next three visits. The last of the three visits is with the on-call doctor, so I hope he doesn't have any deliveries that come up at the same time as my appointment!! While at my visit, I also took the one-hour glucose
test and the hemoglobin test. Well, I got a call from my doctor's office yesterday and it seems that I bombed both tests! Apparently the hemoglobin test showed that I am very deficient in iron and I am now going to go on a prescription iron supplement in addition to my vitamins. I had an iron deficiency while I was pregnant with Chloe, but it was not bad enough that I had to supplement with any extra iron. My sugars were also a little higher than they would like to see so I will be going back into the office to take the three-hour glucose test in the next couple of days. I have to take this test to determine if I have gestational diabetes since the higher sugar levels could possibly indicate such a thing. I'm hoping that maybe I just had too much chocolate in the days leading up to the test and that the three-hour test will show that I do
not have gestational diabetes. Please pray with me that this is the case! Other than that, I'm just going through the normal pregnancy stuff, feeling bigger and a little tired every day! It's hard to believe that little BB will most likely be making his arrival in the next 10 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment