One day last week Chloe found our neighbor's golf set. She has watched the boys play with it and knows that Daddy likes to golf on the rare occassions he actually has the chance! She had a good time swinging at the ball and even hit it a couple of times! I am thinking we may have a little jock on our hands here ... she likes to kick the soccer ball (or beach ball), play with her wiffle ball set, throw balls into a basket like basketball, hike and toss a football ... at any rate, I'm glad she is so active! She loved watching the diving and gymnastics in the Olympics too! She said she wanted to flip and spin around on the bars like the gymnasts, so I'm thinking about enrolling her in gymnastics this winter. Does anyone know a good place???.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment