Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Joe and I are always looking for a good excuse to celebrate and Valentine's Day gives us the perfect reason! However, we typically choose a day other than Valentine's Day to actually go out. This year we decided to go out for lunch and an afternoon movie and had a great time! We decided to focus on our family on Saturday and had a good time celebrating together on Valentine's Day.

Chloe and I made sugar cookies and it was a lot of fun!
Chloe helped me roll out the cookie dough.
She did a great job cutting out heart shapes with the cookie cutters.
Here we are working together.
Chloe is posing with the finished product! We had a fun time frosting the cookies and adding the festive sprinkles!
Joe ran out on Saturday morning and picked up flowers for both Chloe and I. She got a pretty bunch of colorful carnations and daisies and I received a bouquet roses in different colors.
Here we are with the beautiful flowers!
And here I am with my two littlest Valentines!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe how big she's getting!

Hoffamily3 said...

Such great family pics...