Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Friday, February 6, 2009

The Big Cut

Well, we finally did it ... after over three years with just a couple of trims, we all agreed that it was time for Chloe to get a hair cut. Joe has been ready for a while, but it took longer for Chloe and I to become convinced. I absolutely loved her long beautiful hair, but none of us liked how tangled it would get if it was not combed out every night. So, we went in for the big cut ...
The "before" picture! Look how long and beautiful her hair is!!
Sitting in the chair getting ready for the hair cut.
Snipping off the pony tail ... it was around 6 inches long!
Cutting the rest of her hair.
And the "after" pic. It actually took me a couple days to get this picture. She was pretty upset following the hair cut so I wanted to wait until she was happy. Doesn't she look cute!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks really great and I'll bet you're relieved not to have to take care of all that hair. Bethany says "It doesn't look like Chloe anymore." I said it looks like a new and improved Chloe.

Mrs_Scotsman said...

"I like it." Bekah Scott

Becky :) said...

Chloe, your hair is beautiful! It makes you look like such a BIG girl!!

Karen said...

Tell Chloe I LOVE her new haircut! It's the perfect way to celebrate being a BIG sister! =o)

Hoffamily3 said...

I love your new hair cut Chloe!
Maya saw your pictures and wanted to know if Chloe had taken her jacket. I asked what she was talking about. I did not even notice that they have the same little mermaid jacket. I told her NO. The stores make more than 1 of everything and a lot of little girl have the same jacket. She felt much better! It is so hard to believe at 4 she notices clothes. I just cant wait till 14. =)