Chloe turned 3 years and 3 months in January. Chloe continues to get bigger every day! I know I'm a bit biased, but she is so smart and comes up with the funniest things! She also has an amazing memory and can explain the "why" about many things. We are finally making progress with using the potty all the time now! She has been potty trained for #1 for over 9 months now, but #2 has been sporadic, to say the least. She is also continuing to be an excellent big sister to Caleb. She helps me choose out his clothes, pulls out his diapers for diaper changes and loves to help give him baths! She does an excellent job of washing his legs and arms, and then helps to put lotion on him afterwards. She has become very articulate in expressing many of her needs and has also been doing a great job of speaking and acting politely. She can get herself dressed for the most part, needing just a little help with her shirts. Her fine motor skills have really taken off and it's becoming much easier to tell what her drawings are. Overall, she is a lot of fun these days!
Lots of smiles these days!
Every time I get out the camera to take pictures of Caleb, Chloe is right there wanting to be in the picture! Believe it or not, I think I actually took more pictures of her this past month than I did of Caleb!
She is sooo silly these days!
And sillier still ... I often get this response when I tell her to smile for a picture!
And another beautiful smile!!January 2008
Chloe was 27 months in January 2008. Here are some pictures from a year ago ... she was such a little ham back then too!
Sweet smile and cute pigtails ...
Silly girl!!
I love how blue her eyes are in this picture!!
Chloe's first snow!! We bundled Chloe up and she loved playing in the snow that year!!
Crazy hair!! Check out that face!!
A picture of Chloe at her school ... she looks so pretty in yellow!
On the rocking horse ... she would rock that thing so hard I was sure it was going to flip right over!!
Chloe was 27 months in January 2008. Here are some pictures from a year ago ... she was such a little ham back then too!
Sweet smile and cute pigtails ...
Silly girl!!
I love how blue her eyes are in this picture!!January 2007
Chloe was 15 months in January 2007 ... in that in-between infant and toddler stage ...
Chloe's first snow!! We bundled Chloe up and she loved playing in the snow that year!!
Crazy hair!! Check out that face!!
A picture of Chloe at her school ... she looks so pretty in yellow!
On the rocking horse ... she would rock that thing so hard I was sure it was going to flip right over!!January 2006
Chloe turned 3 months in January 2006. She was very much a baby and her sweet personality was just starting to shine!!
She loved the swing, especially the bird!
Snuggling with her little pink blanky. Her hair was a bit spikey until it grew longer.
.jpg)
Chloe turned 3 months in January 2006. She was very much a baby and her sweet personality was just starting to shine!!
She loved the swing, especially the bird!
Snuggling with her little pink blanky. Her hair was a bit spikey until it grew longer..jpg)
Pretty little girl ... what a sweet little baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment