Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Caleb - 2-3 Months (January)

I can't believe how much our little guy has grown!! He turned 2 months on January 6 and seems to be growing by the minute. At his 2 month appointment, he weighed in at 12 pounds exactly. He has been out of his 0-3 month clothing since mid-January and is quickly filling out the 3-6 month outfits. His personality has really started to come out this past month. He is a happy little fellow and loves to smile. He "chatters" quite a bit and even his pediatrician complimented him on how good his eye contact is. He is a little sensitive about what I eat, so I really try to watch my diet these days ... so far I have eliminated onions, sauces/soups with a tomato base (spaghetti sauce, chili, etc.), salads, and anything too spicy. It can be a bit frustrating at times, but it is well worth it to have a happy, contented child who enjoys eating! Here are some pictures from this past month.
We try to work on tummy time several times a day. He's not rolling over yet, but can lift up one side of his body, so I think it's coming before too long.
Caleb's fine motor skills have started to come along this month. He is grasping onto different objects now (my hair seems to be the object of choice!), and can even shake things like the rattle.
Resting in his crib. He loves the mobile in the crib.
He also likes the swing. I had to move the seat to a more upright position because he kept leaning forward. He prefers to be upright as opposed to leaning backwards.
All bundled up for a trip out.
Another sweet little picture ... Caleb really looks like Chloe in the face in this picture!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awww... I loved seeing these pics of Caleb. He's getting SO BIG, so fast! He's a real cutie pie, too! Keep those pictures coming! Love you guys!
Karen