She is getting so big these days! I love having conversations with her! She is really growing up and becoming such an intelligent little girl! This month, she earned a well-deserved trip to see Disney on Ice for being accident free for a couple of months now! I guess we finally found something to motivate her! We have been working with her on her sounds and letters. Last week we worked on the letter "C" and she was able to rattle off several things that began with C. She is also starting to think about the future. She informed me last week that when she grows up and gets married, she wants to have two children - a boy named Cody and a girl named Emma! Let's hope she waits several years before that dream comes to be!
An adorable little grin!February 2008 - Chloe turned 28 months in February 2008.
Playing with a ball in the house. Since most of her friend were boys (and still are), she liked the "sports" stuff as much as the more girly stuff.
Doing the "wave" while balancing on her new sled.
What a beautiful little face!
Such a little ham, even back then!
Playing with a ball in the house. Since most of her friend were boys (and still are), she liked the "sports" stuff as much as the more girly stuff.
Doing the "wave" while balancing on her new sled.
What a beautiful little face!
Such a little ham, even back then!February 2007 - Chloe turned 16 months in February 2007.
I love her big blue eyes in this pic! She had climbed up into a little table for this picture. We actually got rid of the table shortly after I took this picture because I was afraid she would fall out of it and get hurt.
Trying a new hair-do in the bath tub.
I think she had a doll in the blanket, but I guess I must have cut it off in the picture.
I love her big blue eyes in this pic! She had climbed up into a little table for this picture. We actually got rid of the table shortly after I took this picture because I was afraid she would fall out of it and get hurt.
Trying a new hair-do in the bath tub.
I think she had a doll in the blanket, but I guess I must have cut it off in the picture..jpg)
I love how peaceful she is in this picture!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Wow! Can you believe she was ever that little? Time goes so fast! I miss you guys. We never see each other anymore. We'll invite you over for lunch sometime. This Sunday?
Post a Comment