Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The little mommy

I had been folding and putting away laundry in the other room, when I returned to the family room and found this ....
Chloe had pulled out several of her baby dolls and stuffed animals and laid the on the ground for naps. Along with the babies, she pulled out an entire laundry basket of clean towels that I was getting ready to fold!!
Here are more of the babies laid out on towels, with smaller hand towels and dish towels over them as covers!! At least the real baby was left uncovered! :-)
And the littlest one of all was laid face down on the tile!

2 comments:

Becky :) said...

So cute!

Hoffamily3 said...

Erika,

This is so cute!!! We need to get the girls together and I still want to see that little guy! Hope you are all well!

Amy