Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

More Chloe sayings ...

I was getting Caleb dressed the other day and made a comment that he was getting so big and I didn't want him to get any bigger. Chloe heard me and grew very upset, saying they had to get bigger. So I told her that they would grow up and move out and I would be sad. She thought about it for a bit and then said, "Well, I'll come visit.".

Last night Chloe held out her hand and said, "I have a snail". What she meant to say was, "I have a hang nail."

No comments: