Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Chloe sayings ...

I love to hear the things that come out of Chloe's mouth (well, at least most of the time!!). She does some pretty funny things too!

Last Sunday while I was getting ready for church, she came into the bathroom and said, "Wow Mommy. You are wearing a pretty yellow dress!" It always makes you feel good to get a compliment!

I was driving somewhere last week in Joe's car and Chloe said something about her feet. I was paying more attention to my driving than to her at the time, so I was not really sure what she said. When we stopped, I looked back at her and realized she was wearing her sunglasses, which had been hanging on the back of the seat in front of her when we left the house. She had used her feet to pick up the sunglasses so she could put them on!! What a genius :-)

My mom and I went to several garage sales last Saturday and I picked up a cute pair Keds that looked brand new for the baby. When Chloe saw them she knew they were not for her, so she walked over to me, pulled up my shirt and placed them on my belly. She got all excited and said, "Look Mommy! The baby likes her new shoes!" I wonder if this new one will be as obsessed with shoes as Chloe is!

No comments: