Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Update - June 17

Just wanted to update a little more about our new addition. I am now in my twentieth week and it's hard to believe I'm so far along! I'm continuing to feel better most of the time, though I still struggle with nausea sometimes. I have found that eating earlier in the day and taking my vitamins with food helps a lot! The pictures are of me at 20 weeks 1 day. We go in for our next ultrasound on Thursday afternoon, so be sure to check back here Thursday evening or this weekend if you want to know whether we are having a boy or a girl!

2 comments:

Stephany said...

YEA!!! I'M SO EXCITED!
I will definitely be the first one on here Thursday, to check to see what you are having! Here's hoping for a boy! :0)

Becky :) said...

Half way there!! You look great!