Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Baby Update June 6

I'm feeling a little better these days. Still pretty tired, but much better than I was a few weeks ago. I'm definitely starting to feel a little more pregnant these days too! Amongst the less pleasant things about pregnancy like heartburn and backaches are the more fun things like feeling our little baby move all around, my growing belly, and my thick, luxurious hair :-)

Here are a couple pictures Joe took of me yesterday. I am 18 weeks 5 days in these pictures.

Since I am pregnant in the same season as I was with Chloe, I haven't had to buy hardly any clothes, which Joe likes because it means we are spending less money :-) I think I've made up for that with all my doctor's visits though!! I have been able to buy a couple things and it is nice to get some new clothes. The shirt I am wearing in these pictures is one of those things. It is all cotton and is comfy in this 90 degree weather!

As I said above, the baby is very active! I can feel this one turning somersaults and practicing a gymnastics routine fairly often throughout the day and night. It is so much fun! I can only imagine what sort of acrobatic routine this little one will be doing in a couple months :-) My next appointment and ultrasound are in less than two weeks, so make your guesses now as to whether we are having a boy or a girl!

No comments: