Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Update
We want to thank everyone for your prayers for our little baby, especially this past week. I went in for a visit with the nurse practitioner today and got a good report. She examined me and felt for the baby's position and size. She said that the baby is the perfect size for his or her age, which is 9 weeks 4 days. The baby has curled up right along my back for now, but will be moving forward within the next month. Since the baby is so far back, the Doppler did not pick up the heart beat today, but the nurse practitioner was not worried. She even joked that the baby is probably a girl because of her attitude in not wanting to cooperate!! :-) Based on the ultrasound and lab results from this past Saturday, as well as my exam today, she believes the baby is in good health. We have our third ultrasound and another appointment scheduled the week after next and we are praying for good results with that one. Provided the results from that ultrasound are good, I should be put back into the "normal, healthy" patient category. Please continue to keep the health of our little baby, as well as mine and Joe's in your prayers. Please also continue to pray for peace for us during this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's SO good to hear that you are doing well. My heart has been so heavy with worry for you, but know that you are in my prayers and in my thoughts. I hope you have a super nice weekend, and rest in the assurance of our Lord, Jesus Christ! Love You!
~Stephany
I'm so glad everything is looking good! I've been looking all week and waiting on pins and needles for your update! We'll keep praying... you keep updating! Love you!
Post a Comment