Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Fling

Last week, Chloe's school had the annual Spring Fling! Chloe and I met up with Aunt Brooke and we all went to Chloe's school for the fun event! Each room had a game set up outside the room and Chloe enjoyed trying out each game! She came home with a bag full of prizes and even won a door prize! She chose the play dough molds to bring home. I know we will have lots of fun with them!


Chloe plays the cookie game. She was supposed to get the cookie using only her mouth, but I guess the cookie just looked to good to wait for!


Chloe and Aunt Brooke catch "butterflies" in the net. It took a couple tries, but Chloe was able to catch one or two all by herself!


Chloe takes her turn "fishing" to see what she can catch! She landed a good "catch" on the first try! I wonder if Joe and Pops are ready to take her fishing yet.

No comments: