Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

More baking with Mommy

My parents came over for dinner last night and I told Chloe that we were going to make brownies for dessert. She was very excited since she loves brownies and was even more excited when I asked her to help me. She ran into the laundry room, telling me she needed to stand on the step stool so she could help.


After pouring the brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil into the bowl, Chloe mixed it together.


Here she is checking to see if the batter is mixed enough.


Her hands are clean here, but it was all I could do to keep her from sampling the batter herself! Even at age 2, she already knows that the batter is often as good as the baked product!

No comments: