Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Easter Afternoon

After church on Easter Sunday, we went over to my parent's house for dinner and to just relax. Here are some pictures from the afternoon.
Chloe reading her Cookie Monster book with Nana. Brooke gave her the adorable pink bunny slippers and she loves them.

Chloe and her Aunt Brooke. Chloe loves the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ears Nana and Pops got for her. When you push the buttons on both ears at the same time, they play the hot dog song and Chloe loves to dance to it. Joe and I like the ears because they are nice and quiet :-)


Chloe is sporting a thin chocolate mustache courtesy of some chocolate eggs she found at Nana and Pops' house.
Easter Egg hunt!! Chloe has gotten to be a pro at these! She knew exactly what to do and searched high and low to find the candy filled eggs.
Look! I found another one! The basket is getting fuller.
Even more eggs! Chloe's basket got so full that eggs began to fall out. Chloe did not notice the eggs falling out of the basket, so when she turned around and saw the egg on the floor, she proudly exclaimed, "I found another one!"

Wow! Look at all these eggs! I'm not gonna want to go to bed tonight!

No comments: