Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Update - April 10, 2008


Once again, I want to thank you all for your continued prayers for both my health and that of our new little one. When I woke up on Monday morning, I realized that I was spotting again! So I called the doctor's office and went in for an appointment late Monday morning. Once again, there appears to be no cause for the spotting, other than that my hormones are "going crazy" so to speak :-) I had another ultrasound on the baby and things continue to look good with our little one. The baby was awake during the ultrasound and waved an arm at me, almost as if to say, "Stop worrying so much Mom! I'm okay!" I've been joking that this child is going to be the one to bring drama to our lives! Chloe can be quite the little drama queen, but her new sibling might give her a little competition. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Tomorrow (10 weeks 4 days) I will be at the same point in my pregnancy that I was when we learned of the loss of our last child, so please especially pray for health and peace for us over the next couple of weeks. I have another ultrasound next week and will update then.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks for the update! We'll continue praying for you! Continue to keep us updated...
Love,
Karen