Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
The Latest ...
As you can probably guess since I'm posting this now, our sweet little baby is taking his time in coming. I was due yesterday and so far, he has decided to delay his arrival. Please keep us in your prayers as I am rather uncomfortable and eager for him to arrive. I am also getting discouraged as I was absolutely positive he would be here before his due date. I have an appointment Tuesday afternoon if he does not decide to come on his own before then and will then be scheduled for an induction, most likely either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. I think that is what I am most upset about at this point. With Chloe's induction, the labor was long and quite difficult, both on myself, as well as Joe, and I am scared about going through that all again. Please keep us all in your prayers. We will update once he is born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you don't want to be induced! I am praying for you and Joe. I hope today is the day!
Post a Comment