Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Now we have CHILDREN
A couple days after Caleb was born, Joe was talking with our friend Aaron and Aaron made the comment, "Before you had a child, but now you have children." I didn't really fully understand his comment until this past week. I had a day or two last week with the two kiddos on my own, but last Monday, we decided to keep Chloe home from pre-school because she had a cold ... trying to keep Chloe and Caleb separated was crazy!! I had to keep a constant eye on both of them and constantly found myself telling Chloe that she couldn't touch Caleb since she was sick! I also realized the full meaning of "now you have children" when we were getting ready for Thanksgiving this year. It's pretty easy to get ready and make it out of the house with just one kid, but why does it seem to take 4 times as long to get two kids out the door?!!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just wait until Caleb can move around on his own.:)
Post a Comment