Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!
Mr. Caleb is super adorable! We couldn't not be happier for you both! What a praise that he came so quickly, and with less difficulty than little Miss Chloe! YEAH!!! ~Stephany
What wonderful news! I can't wait to meet little Caleb. We will wait until we are all 100% healthy before we get together, but I want to bring you some dinner. Love you guys!
So very cute!! Hope all is well. Let us know if you need anything, and when we can come see you guys or if you want us to wait till you get home. How is Chloe doing being a Big Sister?
I didn't know you guys had a blog! What a great way to share the news. Congrats on your baby boy. He has a great big sister and a wonderful mommy and daddy.
9 comments:
Congrats to the Lindseys!
I look forward to meeting young Caleb! :)
God bless!
Dan Clingan
Congrats!!!!
Mr. Caleb is super adorable! We couldn't not be happier for you both! What a praise that he came so quickly, and with less difficulty than little Miss Chloe!
YEAH!!!
~Stephany
What wonderful news! I can't wait to meet little Caleb. We will wait until we are all 100% healthy before we get together, but I want to bring you some dinner.
Love you guys!
Welcome Caleb! We look forward to meeting you soon.
The Scotts
Congrats from the Training Admin girls! So happy for all of you!
Congratulations!! We prayer is the same for your Caleb that it is ours.. that He will Grow to Love the Lord Completely!
Congratulations from next door. We are so happy for you. Ben, Alex and Lindsey can't wait to meet him.
So very cute!! Hope all is well. Let us know if you need anything, and when we can come see you guys or if you want us to wait till you get home. How is Chloe doing being a Big Sister?
I didn't know you guys had a blog! What a great way to share the news. Congrats on your baby boy. He has a great big sister and a wonderful mommy and daddy.
Post a Comment