Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just Chillin ...

I was doing the laundry a couple days ago and noticed that it had gotten quiet ... too quiet as far as I was concerned. So I looked around the house for Chloe and found her in mine and Joe's bedroom sprawled out on the bed, tv on, tv remote in hand. I took the first pic when I walked into the room and of course, Chloe wanted to get up and take a picture too. So, I told her I would let her take a picture if she laid back down for a minute so I could take another picture (nothing wrong with having your kid pose, right?) And she laid back down making such a silly face! What a little goof!

No comments: