.jpg)
.jpg)
Chloe received Candy Land as a present from my parents last Christmas. We have been holding off on playing it because we were not sure if she was ready yet and because we knew that once we started, we would be playing it for years :-) We pulled it out one day last week and Chloe and Joe really had a great time playing it! Of course, Chloe only wanted the yellow cards but Joe did a good job of explaining the game to her. Later that evening she was telling our neighbors that she and Daddy had played "Candy Bar" that evening! I'm sure we will be playing Candy Land for many years to come :-)
1 comment:
HI! Just droppin by to get an update and see how you are doing! Are you due around the end of Oct? I can't believe it is almost time! So exciting....and since the polls are closed for BB's name..I'm going to cast my vote here for Caleb (I think Chloe and Caleb sounds adorable!)
Love ya :)
Post a Comment