Since Chloe loves Mickey Mouse so much, what could be more fun than having breakfast with Mickey and the gang? I actually planned the dates of our entire trip around our meal at Chef Mickey's! I didn't make the reservation until around 2 months before our trip, so I was ecstatic to get a reservation!! Breakfast at Chef Mickey's is a character meal where the characters stop by your table while you are eating. It's a little pricey, but the food was great and it was really nice to not have to wait in line to meet all of the characters. Chef Mickey's is located in Disney's Contemporary Resort and you can eat there even if you are not staying at that resort. We had a great time at the breakfast and I am quite sure we will eat there again some day!
.jpg)
Waiting for our table.
.jpg)
Chef Mickey was the first character to come to our table!! Chloe jumped up and ran to him and Caleb was very curious about his nose!
.jpg)
Caleb enjoying some pancakes and Mickey waffles.
.jpg)
Next, Chef Minnie Mouse stopped by.
.jpg)
Chef Goofy was so silly!!
.jpg)
All of use with Chef Goofy!!
.jpg)
Chef Donald stopped by next.
.jpg)
One of my favorite things about all of the characters was how they took the time to interact with both kids.
.jpg)
Chef Pluto made a second trip to our table because we missed him the first time!
.jpg)
Loved how he signed his autograph!!
.jpg)
Chloe and I.
.jpg)
Caleb really enjoyed himself!
.jpg)
See ya later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment