Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Vacation Part 3 - Disney or Bust!

On Tuesday morning we got up and were all excited to get on the road! I finished packing while the guys went to pick up a rental car for our time in Orlando. We had lunch and then we hit the road with the hope that the kids would sleep on the 3 hour drive to Orlando.
The kids slept part of the way and were refreshed when we stopped at the visitor's center near Orlando. Chloe was very excited to see the big statue of Mickey Mouse!
Riding in style ...
Are we there yet??
Finally there!! Here we are at the sign near our hotel!
Matt, Karen, James, and Rebekah also came to visit Mickey Mouse!! We were so excited that they could come too!!
It was almost dinner time by the time we got there, so we checked into the hotel and headed to Uno's for dinner! Love that pizza!! Joe and Chloe were ready to eat!
I think Matt and James were ready to eat too! There are not any Uno's near their house, so they were very happy to eat there!
Karen and Rebekah ... Rebekah enjoyed baby food for her meal.
College roomies!!
Silly girl enjoying her chocolate milk, which thankfully she thinks you can only get at restaurants!
Caleb and I. He loved the pizza!!
Rebekah decided she wanted to try some pizza too!! She reached over and grabbed her brother's plate when no one was looking. The next thing we knew, she had pizza hanging out of her mouth!

After dinner, we headed back to the hotel so we could get to bed early for the next day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the pics! I look at the pic of us together and I can't believe it's been 10 years since we were roommates in Kresge 1st East! I don't think we look TOO much different than we did WAY back then, do we?