The first princess we met was Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). Chloe was a little shy at first, but she warmed up to her quickly.
Caleb enjoyed meeting her too!
It looks like Caleb is trying to pull Chloe in closer.
A big hug from Cinderella. Cinderella has always been my favorite princess so I was nearly in tears when the kids got to meet her!
Cinderella was incredibly sweet! She put Chloe right at ease. Here she is signing the autograph book.
Caleb was quite enamored with Cindy. She noticed that Caleb's shoes were missing and told him that she had a problem with losing her shoes too! Very cute!!
I love this picture!!
Chloe ran right up to Belle and told her she loved her yellow dress!
Caleb was quite taken with Belle also.
Since Ariel doesn't have her walking legs, she was not with the other princesses. Instead, we went to visit her in her grotto. She was very silly and really took her time with the kids. She looked at Chloe's shoes and asked her about the "sponges" on her feet. She said she wanted to get some once she got her land legs.
Chloe and Ariel.
Joe jumped in the picture with Caleb. He probably won't admit it, but I think Ariel is his favorite princess. And of course, she had Caleb's attention too!I was truly amazed with how much the princesses looked like the ones we see in pictures! I wonder how long it takes them to get ready each morning?!?! And they all smiled the whole time! It was a lot of fun meeting the princesses because they were so interactive with the kids. While the "animal" characters cannot talk, the princesses chatted away with us! They were great with the kids and I'm sure we'll be back to visit them again!
2 comments:
I cried also when Maya met Cinderella. I love all your pictures! I did not know you had a Cricut. We will have to swap cartridges and scrap some time.
These are all so sweet! I can't wait till Rebekah is older and will want to see the princesses, too!
Post a Comment