Since I've been sick all week, Joe has taken Caleb to the CDC. His teachers know that I usually only take the kids in on the days I work since I love to have them home with me. They realized how sick I was feeling since he's been in all week and helped him make me a card.
Caleb finger painted a pretty picture for me on the inside of the first get well card he has ever made! I love it!!
Chloe is finally starting to feel better and was feeling well enough by yesterday afternoon to pull out the art supplies. She worked hard to draw me a family picture. As she showed it to me, she pointed out each family member and then said, "Oh, I forgot Sadie!" So she added her to the picture. Here is Chloe's first drawing of her family!And as if that weren't enough for one day, Caleb rolled over from his back to his tummy last night! They are growing up too fast!!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Precious!
Post a Comment