Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Friday, March 27, 2009

3 going on 16

This morning as I was getting up, Chloe came into the room and said to me, "I need a car. I need my own car that I can get in and drive around."

I guess I shouldn't really be surprised since she was talking about "new shoes, new shoes" long before she was even two years old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You are in for it with that girl! She obviously put a lot of thought into that. Let her sit in the driver's seat of your car and try to reach the pedals!