Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Eggs come from where ...?
This morning while we were eating breakfast, Chloe and I started talking about our food. Chloe was drinking milk so I asked her if she knew where the milk came from. She wasn't sure so I told her that milk comes from cows. She proudly repeated "Milk comes from cows." Then I asked her where eggs came from. Without missing a beat, she said, "the Easter Bunny!" I about fell out of my chair from laughing! We haven't really talked a lot about the Easter Bunny, but I guess she picked that up somewhere! I told her that eggs come from chickens. She thought about it for a little while, then started clucking like a chicken!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment